Here you will find interesting texts that are either unpublished, unavailable or needed for our analyses. We have decided to gather them here for your reading pleasure. The copyright of all non-original works lays with the writer and/or publisher. Items posted here are intended solely for educational and academic purposes. In all applicable cases information has been provided on how to purchase these works in their entirety. If there are any questions please contact us.
- Please support the writers and the publishers who make their work available to the wider world.
- Available Texts:
- Art & Language, 1975, Corrected Slogans
- Blaise Pascal, 1660, Pensée 82: Imagination
- Ernesto Laclau, 1991, Intellectual Strategies; Memorandum to PhD Students in the IDA Programme*, Essex University
- Matustik, M B, 2004, “Between Hope and Terror: Derrida and Habermas Plead for the Im/Possible”
- Wallace Stevens, 1940, Concerning a Chair of Poetry
- Wallace Stevens, Selected Poetry